Popper is a Github Actions (GHA) workflow execution engine that allows you to execute GHA workflows (in HCL syntax) locally on your machine and on CI services.
- How can I create a virtual environment to install Popper
- How can we deal with large datasets? For example I have to work on large data of hundreds GB, how would this be integrated into Popper?
- How can Popper capture more complex workflows? For example, automatically restarting failed tasks?
- Can I follow Popper in computational science research, as opposed to computer science?
- How to apply the Popper protocol for applications that take large quantities of computer time?